So my wife put a list together of a bunch of things that you may not know about her. I decided to do something simpler.Anyway there will be more coming.
1. I HATE having stickers on me. The “hello my name is…” stickers that you get at the work summer party are unacceptable… I am forced to just walk around and outgoing and introduce myself. Anything sticky in general i dont care for.
2. I have a scar on my head from when I fell through some bleachers when i was 2 years old. I am very thankful i have kept all my awesome hair because I really would go insane explaining to every fool standing behind me in line at the grocery store. Luckily it is usually only girls cutting my hair that ask about it.
3. I, unlike my wife, hate public speaking. I have slightly improvved over the years but I still hate every minute of it.
4. This next one is top secert so keep it on the downlow… Although I wasn’t actually the only white member of Kool and the Gang, I may have let it slip out from time to time. Don’t tell Tina about this because i think it might have been some of the stories from our 87′ world tour that I may or may not been on really made her fall for me. (man those were some good times)
5. I hate country music…. I mean honestly… it’s awful… you know it and i know it. How ever there are 2 exceptions… Johnny Cash and the song ‘Devil Went Down to Georgia’… because they rule!
6. I was born in Newport Beach California. I think had i lived there I would have been an avid surfer. Instead I am an avid skier.
7. I am a bit more of a geek that may come across…. yes the star wars stuff is a pretty good give away but my love for animal planet, discovery channel and the history channel is a dead give away.
8. I have been very fortunate to have remained friends and in contact with most of my closest friends from my childhood.
9. I love Mexican food…. I could eat it three meals a day and be happy as a clam. Let’s here it for smothered burritos!
10. Although i have been in college for close to a hundred years, i only have a bachelors degree. Many bad decisions were made along the way but i finally finished. I couldn’t have done it without Tina. I am thinking about going back for a masters in a year or 2 once i get the desire back.
11. I am horrible at golf. It wasn’t a big deal at first but now i am playing enough that i feel i should be showing some improvement. (stupid game)